- Complete and return the entry form (pdf) with payment for each project to be submitted. Entry forms and payment must be received by ASLA for:
- Professional Awards by Friday, February 6, 2009
- Student Awards by Friday, May 29, 2009
- Student official entrants must attach proof of registration as a student (such as a copy of a current student identification card).
- For team entries, a list of all team members must be submitted with the entry form.
- For Student Collaboration category entries, please identify the landscape architecture students.
- Upon receipt of your entry form, you will be sent an official, numbered entry kit for each project to be submitted. Each entry kit includes a submission binder, forms, and instructions.
- Submission requirements and forms are available online for downloading and completing electronically.
- Please note that each project must be submitted in the official, numbered ASLA binder provided.
- Submission binders must be received by ASLA for:
- Professional Awards by Friday, February 20, 2009
- Student Awards by Friday, June 12, 2009
- Refunds for award entries fees must be requested in writing before Friday, January 23, 2009, for professionals, and Friday, May 8, 2009, for students.
Questions? Contact Carolyn Mitchell, ASLA Honors and Awards Coordinator, at 202-216-2331 or email@example.com.
Back to Top^