Member Benefit: Business Insurance for Landscape Architects
Looking for insurance? Take a look at Intermarket’s Landscape Architect Business Insurance Program. They have designed a package especially for ASLA members.
Intermarket Insurance Agency, New York, is the preferred supplier of professional liability and business insurance to ASLA members in all 50 states, offering the broadest coverage at discounted prices.
• Coverage for pollution liability
• Coverage for pollution, asbestos, or mold
• FREE risk management webinars
• Complimentary contract review of coverage and limit requirements
• Coverage for joint ventures
• Coverage for suits arising from LEED design work
• Fast turnaround for certificates—normally within 1 hour
• One agent for all policies
• Coverage for your spousal/domestic partner
• Disciplinary/regulatory proceeding expense coverage
• Variable payment options—annual, semiannual, quarterly, and 10 pay.
Additional business coverage available:
• Business Liability
• Business Property
• Business Umbrella
• Commercial Auto
• Directors and Officers
• And more.
For more information please visit the ASLA website or the Intermarket Insurance Agency website.