Southern Gateway Corridor Study, Raleigh; Deadline August 22
7/23/2014 - 8/22/2014
RFPs / RFQs
The City of Raleigh Urban Design Center and Office of Transportation Planning invite firms to submit qualifications for consulting services to undertake a study focusing on land use, transportation, landscape architectural and urban design recommendations for improvements to the character and functional design of the Southern Gateway Corridor (largely encompassing the S. Saunders-S. Wilmington Streets from downtown to Tyron road). A qualified multi-disciplinary team of engineering, design, and planning experts will be selected based on the proven excellence in preparing studies that encompass the following elements:
- Analysis of existing transportation conditions and capacity
- Traffic engineering and modeling
- Multi-modal transit infrastructure planning and design
- Land use planning
- Urban design, form and placemaking strategies – public realm and streetscape
- Feasible redevelopment scenarios, both short and long-term
- Corridor identity, neighborhood character and connectivity
- Substantive community and stakeholder outreach and engagement
- Development economics - cost estimating, implementation strategies.
The lead firm should have demonstrated experience with public involvement including conducting public meetings, social media, online process, public facilitation techniques, and other innovative public process techniques.
For a copy of the full RFQ please contact Dhanya Sandeep at email@example.com or 919-996-2659.
All qualified submittals are due by August 22, no later than 4:00 p.m. EST.
Visit the website.