Six Forks Road Corridor Study, Raleigh, North Carolina
Date: 10/4/2013 - 11/1/2013
Location(s): North Carolina
The City of Raleigh Urban Design Center and Office of Transportation Planning invite firms to submit qualifications for consulting services to perform transportation planning, transportation engineering, and landscape architectural and urban design for physical improvements to improve the character and functional design of the Six Forks Road Corridor. A qualified multidisciplinary engineering, design, and planning team will be selected based on the proven excellence in preparing studies that encompass the following elements:
- Analysis of existing transportation conditions
- Substantive community and stakeholder engagement
- Analysis of complete street transportation options and impacts
- Urban design and placemaking strategies
- Communication of technical issues to multiple audiences
- Cost estimating, implementation strategies.
For a copy of the full RFQ please contact Carter Pettibone at email@example.com or 919.996.4643.