Sustainable Building Professional Development Day, Toronto
2/20/2014 - 2/20/2014
On February 20, 2014, the Greater Toronto Chapter of the Canada Green Building Council is hosting its inaugural Professional Development Day for green building enthusiasts. Attendees of the Sustainable Building PD Day can elect to register for one-day or half-day sessions and workshops focused on sustainable building. All courses are eligible for GBCI CE hours. All registrations include ample opportunities to network with an included lunch and coffee/tea breaks.
Department of Architectural Science, Ryerson University, Toronto, Ontario
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Half day or Full day workshops and sessions
HALF DAY: $295, chapter members; $345, not-yet members; receive a $75 earlybird discount if you register by February 10, 2014
FULL DAY: $440, chapter members; $540, not-yet members; receive a $50 earlybird discount if you register by February 10, 2014
- Workshop I, Green Economics
- Workshop II, Green Buildings That Work
- Workshop III, Growing Green LEED-ND
- Session I, EcoDistricts: Toronto’s Case Study - District 2030
- Session II, From Green Building to Greening the Building Sector
- Session III, Low Impact Development & Stormwater Management.
View the website.